Great question! You can change the nutrients on a per-label basis or on all of your pre-existing labels at once. Here’s how:
If you want to change the nutrients on just one of your labels:
1. Log into Nutrifox and open the Recipe you want to edit
2. Click Customize and toggle the nutrients you want to display on your label. The preview on the right will change as you toggle nutrients on/off.
3. Scroll down and click Save and Close.
If you want to change the nutrients on all of your labels:
2. Under Customize Label, you’ll find all of the available nutrients for your label. You can toggle the nutrients you want to display on each of your labels.
3. Click the Apply label style to existing recipes checkbox.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.